For Beach Parking Passes or Beach Drive-On Passes, please contact the Town Clerk's Office, 631-324-4142.
To find out which beaches are lifeguarded today and what the beach conditions are, please visit the East Hampton Town Beach Report
Map of Beaches and Parking
Given the size and scope of the Town of East Hampton’s holdings, expanding accessible opportunities at our facilities is an evolving and ongoing project. We also strongly recommend that you contact our Parks Department at 631-324-2417 in advance of your visit to understand what you can expect and how best to make your experience positive. If you require an accommodation, we welcome you to contact the Parks Department at least two working days prior to your visit.
Lifeguarded Beach Schedules
Most town beaches open for swimming Memorial Day weekend, but only on the weekends until mid-June. All life guarded beaches are then open full time (Sunday through Saturday) mid-June through Labor Day. After Labor Day, some beaches remain open for swimming for the two weekends following Labor Day. Listed below are the hours for each beach when they are open for swimming...
- Indian Wells Beach, Indian Wells Highway, Amagansett (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Atlantic Avenue Beach, Atlantic Avenue, Amagansett (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Alberts Landing Bay Beach Albert Landing Bay Beach , Alberts Landing Road, Amagansett (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- South Edison Beach, South Edison St, Montauk (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Ditch Plains Beach, Ditch Plains Road, Montauk (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- East Lake Bay Beach "Gin Beach", East Lake Dr, Montauk (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Maidstone Bay Beach, Maidstone Park Road, East Hampton (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Kirk Park Beach, South Emerson Avenue, Montauk (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)