- Boards & Committees
- Appointed Boards
- Architectural Review Board
Architectural Review Board
- Town Hall Main Meeting Room
Applicants will be alerted by the ARB staff of the meeting venue when their applications are scheduled to appear on the agenda.
Architectural Review Board 2023 Schedule:
January: May: September:
01/12/2023 05/11/2023 09/14/2023
01/26/2023 05/25/2023 09/28/2023
February: June: October:
02/09/2023 06/08/2023 10/12/2023
02/16/2023 06/22/2023 10/26/2023
March: July: November:
03/09/2023 07/13/2023 11/09/2023
03/23/2023 07/27/2023 11/16/2023
April: August: December:
04/06/2023 08/10/2023 X
04/27/2023 08/24/2023 12/14/2023
Planning Department Planners are available Monday - Friday between the hours of 1pm -4pm to assist with any questions.
Agendas and MinutesAgendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval by the Board.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Board Members may be contacted by calling the office and leaving a message with the secretary or by e-mailing the secretary.
- Kathleen Cunningham, Chair - Term expires 2024
- Esperanza Leon, Vice Chair - Term expires 2023
- Dianne Benson, Member - Term expires 2027
- Frank Guittard, Member - Term expires 2024
- Chip Rae, Member - Term expires 2025
Town Board Liaison
- Sylvia Overby, Councilwoman
Architectural Review Board Overview:
- In order to keep our meetings within a feasible timeframe for the board to fully consider each application on the agenda, the chair will limit the number of applications per agenda.
- Applicants will be alerted by the ARB staff of the meeting venue when their applications are scheduled to appear on the agenda.
- A new Architectural Review Board application form will be implemented and required by March 22, 2022. After that date, the joint Planning Board/ARB application will no longer be accepted.
- Applications must be deemed complete by the Planning Department before being considered for review.
- Once applications are deemed complete by the Planning Department and scheduled for review, they will be scheduled for an upcoming ARB agenda.
- Applicants have the right to appeal/object to the Planning Department's determination of completeness directly to the Architectural Review Board Chair.
- The Planning Department will prepare reports on applications, as necessary.
- Reports from the Planning Department will be posted online on the Friday prior to the week of the upcoming meeting.
- Applicants/agents will be notified of scheduling dates via the contact information provided on the application form.
- The ARB will limit Agricultural Overlay District applications to two (2) per meeting given the complex nature of these applications. From time to time, exceptions may be made at the discretion of the Chair