More Coronavirus News and Information
- Town Accepting Applications for Restaurants to Reopen
- EH Town Provides Business Assistance
- Phase Two of Reopening Expected June 10 on Long Island
- Contact Tracing Job Opportunity
- BUSINESS IN FIRST PHASE OF REGIONAL ECONOMY RESTART MAY OPEN MAY 26
- EH Businesses Advised to Plan Ahead
- EH Readies for Memorial Day Weekend
- New NYS Loan Fund
- EH Will Offer COVID-19 Tests
- Requirements for Mask Coverings
- Health Officials: Wear Masks
- When Can East Hampton Industry, Recreation, Activities Get Back to Business?
- COVID-19 Tests for Essential Workers
- New York State on PAUSE Orders Have Been Extended through April 29
- COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing-Riverhead
- Town Human Services Department Provides More Than 2500 Meals
- Town Marks One Month Anniversary Under Pandemic Emergency
- Recent Advisories & News From EH Town During...
- Unemployment Assistance Available
- NYS Unemployment Benefits Application System Upgraded
- Landscaping Allowed For Maintenance Only, by Governor's Orders
- Resources for Business Owners Feeling The Economic Impact of Coronavirus
- New Info from State on Business: What Can Operate During Health Crisis?
- March 27: State Declares Halt to Construction
- Press Release March 25: Stay Home Is Message
- East Hampton Town Mobilizes Team
- Supervisor Van Scoyoc Updates Community ...
- Supervisor to Speak on Coronavirus Response
- Recycling Center Permits Will Remain in Effect Beyond April 1 Expiration
- Social Distancing Urged
- Town of East Hampton Monitoring
- Non-Essential Business Closures Mandated by Governor to Keep Workforce at Home
- COVID19 Pregnancy Consumer FAQs 3.21.20
- Restaurants Remain Open For Take-out
- New York Foundation Of The Arts Grant Available
- Supervisor Van Scoyoc on WPPB 88.3 FM Radio Every Wednesday Morning @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
New York State Issues Call for Health Workers, Supplies
A MESSAGE FROM NEW YORK STATE
New York State is doing all it can to keep New Yorkers safe and stop the spread of COVID-19. But we’re stronger if we all work together. Governor Cuomo is calling on health care professionals, schools of public health or medicine and PPE products providers and manufacturers to come forward to support the state’s response. It’s going to be hard, it’s going to be disruptive, but we will get through this together.
REGISTER AT THIS WEBSITE: