Description of Park
Located just east of Montauk Village and overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Shadmoor Park is jointly owned by New York State, Suffolk County, and the Town of East Hampton. This park features approximately 99-acres of preserved land with spectacular views of the ocean from the bluffs. It has several trails that are ideal for biking, hiking, bird watching and photography. Shadmoor Park trail map.
- Park open year-round – sunrise to sunset (unless otherwise permitted)
In October of 1999, the joint properties now known as “Shadmoor Park” were obtained through the Community Preservation Fund program and has been designated as a Town Nature Preserve.
Bear & Schub Shadmoor Association, Inc., Baseline Documentation
Address: Montauk Highway, Montauk NY 11954 Google Maps
- Park open sunrise to sunset (unless otherwise permitted)
- Swimming prohibited (no lifeguard on duty)
- No unauthorized commercial activity
- No motorized vehicles on trails
- Carry In/Carry Out
- Dogs should be controlled at all times and pick up after your dog
- Park usage is “At Your Own Risk”